Swidget 1.0

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Taking a little walk

Nothing really new today. We went for a long walk. We had to go to the library and we promised Jayda we would go to the park, so we decided to walk. We live in a VERY small town (less then 2,000 people). We walked to the library, the park, MIL's apartment, the lake, and back home. We walked for about 45 minutes total, so that was my exercise for the day. I have to start making myself exercise 5 times a week for at least 30 minutes a day, but I know I have to gradually work my way to that much. Now that it's nice outside, we will be taking more walks which is great exercise. Jayda absolutely LOVES to take walks, so it's nice to get out and walk down to the lake and let her feed the ducks. Like I said, nothing really new today, but I did get some exercise, so that's a plus!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is A LOT of walking Kacy and I am very proud of you for getting out and making the time for walking!!! I need to be doing just this same thing so very much!!! You are such a TROOPER Kacy!!!

    ReplyDelete