Swidget 1.0

Friday, April 30, 2010

Rain, rain, go away...

It's raining again today, so once again no long walk outside. Jayda had her allergy shots today and Matt had an appointment. Jayda and I walked around the Dr's office for about 30 minutes, so at least that's some exercise. I have a splitting headache today. It started last night. It goes from behind my left eye, over the left ear, and down the left side of my neck. It doesn't feel like a migraine, but if it doesn't go away by tomorrow I will be heading to the ER. It HURTS!!!!

I had to do some juggling with Dr and dietitian appointments today. I think I have them all scheduled now. I'm still very excited about the surgery, but I am also very nervous. I know I'm ready to do this. It's going to change my life for the better.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better Kacy!!! I want you to go to the ER, if you don't feel better!!! You have had such a long week and you really need a lot of rest right now!!! I love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete